Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
j/k. But I hear all these stories about Amsoil being the greatest thing since sliced bread, so...
Yea, that's all marketing bs. All the top brands are percentages off each other. I don't believe that bs

·
Registered
224 Posts
WTF, and the stock turbos handle all that power? How the heck do the stock turbos handle that much heat without blowing? Any reliability issues in the 15 months? I'm surprised.
Its been 100% reliable since AMS released their Fuel Pressure Sensor.

Stock Engine, Turbos, Tranmission, Diff... can handle up to 600 whp and torque.

·
Registered
224 Posts
You joking or serious? lol. I'm just really curious how many sets of turbos he went through.
Crossing my fingers still have the original turbos and engine.

I also go to the track at least twice a month...HPDE and drag racing.

·
Registered
224 Posts
@IridiumRS400 per your recommendation...I've been using Valvoline Modern Engine 5W-30.

It's been great so far.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yea, that's all marketing bs. All the top brands are percentages off each other. I don't believe that bs
Where is your update on your tune?

Reactions: tomro

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Where is your update on your tune?
Oh shoot, forgot to update all of you guys. Well, I went with Racebox and haven't regretted it one bit. Here is a video of a 0-60 run with the first file sent over:

My car has since gotten faster and my current personal best is 3.7 seconds 0-60. Verified by Draggy.

I also raced my friend's Lexus RCF a few days ago and absolutely walked him. 😀

·
Registered
42 Posts
Oh shoot, forgot to update all of you guys. Well, I went with Racebox and haven't regretted it one bit. Here is a video of a 0-60 run with the first file sent over:

My car has since gotten faster and my current personal best is 3.7 seconds 0-60. Verified by Draggy.

Sweet, I just put in similar mods (Intakes, LDP, CBE and HX) and can already tell the difference. I'm getting tuned by Racebox next month when he comes to San Jose, so I'll keep y'all posted!

Reactions: 831Q60RS

·
Registered
59 Posts

Thanks Man. Good stuff.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts