Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is the Auto Start Setting greyed out? Also where and how do you add apps?

Please help, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
192 Posts
Also where and how do you add apps?
You do not add apps, really. Infiniti's InTouch infotainment system is a half designed, half baked, abandoned piece of technology.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You do not add apps, really. Infiniti's InTouch infotainment system is a half designed, half baked, abandoned piece of technology.
When I got the car Google Search and Facebook apps were loaded, however I did a factory rest an dnow I don't know how to get it back.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
86 Posts
In for more info. I have the exact same issue. None of the InTouch apps will recognize my vin. I guess that my RS is just not equipped properly but IDK. My dealer isn't very helpful either and it's the only one within 2-3 hours

·
Super Moderator
2,678 Posts
In for more info. I have the exact same issue. None of the InTouch apps will recognize my vin. I guess that my RS is just not equipped properly but IDK. My dealer isn't very helpful either and it's the only one within 2-3 hours
You might have to phone InTouch. They may be the only ones that can add your VIN

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called 855-444-7244 and no luck they stopped supporting my car. Best option to have someone from XDA Developer to flash new ROMS on the unit. Currently running Android 2.3.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just tried and it seems to have worked for my '17 Q60. I have not walked out to the car to verify. They must have done something because I tried this several months ago and could not get it to work.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just tried and it seems to have worked for my '17 Q60. I have not walked out to the car to verify. They must have done something because I tried this several months ago and could not get it to work.
Can you share step by step how did you get it to work?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Can you share step by step how did you get it to work?

Well it didn't work the way I thought it would. I went into the Infiniti Intouch (named Mobile App) and tapped Manage My Apps. I turned on Online Search and Facebook. I assumed that Infiniti would update the car automatically. Well, nothing showed up in the App Garage. My phone is paired with the car but all the app shows is "Connecting...". If I try to add the VIN in the app it just goes to "You session has expired."

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@TEH215 yup that's like mine too. Says "Connecting..." What hpone are you using to connect? Mine is Samsung Galaxy S9+. I wonder if we can preload Samsung Dex in the car? This would give us Mirrorlink and control our cellphone from the car screen.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It should work with IOS too but like people say here in the Forum that this is Inifiniti's half baked system. They have abandoned this and we are on our own.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts