Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
This looks cool, but there is an alarming lack of information regarding how it works/installation etc. I do like that it displays on the lower screen which is much higher quality to my eyes. Whos gonna take the plunge lol!?!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey if anyone is interested in taking the plunge and throwing down some money on this thing I wanted to let you guys know that I reached out to them via the chat feature on their web page and I asked if I could potentially get a discount for installing and reviewing their unit on youtube because as of right now there is NO feedback whatsoever on them or any kind of internet presence.

And they said yes! They could offer me a 15% discount for reivewing the unit which would bring the price down from $799 to $680, so not an insignificant amount of money saved. I've already gone a different route and have the chromecast up and running in my car (at least until the MKIII Tesla headunit is released later this year) so I'm not going to take them up on their offer but if any of you are interested go save some money and post a link to your review on here!

·
Registered
20 Posts
too bad it isnt top screen, because all it does is Nav. if you run Waze or Google Maps on bottom screen, then you just have two Nav screens going at the same time. :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
too bad it isnt top screen, because all it does is Nav. if you run Waze or Google Maps on bottom screen, then you just have two Nav screens going at the same time. :(
The representative I talked to said it can fully mirror whats on your phone screen as well, which may be useful/desirable to some for Youtube, JB4/Ecutek, Torque app, etc. Plus Google maps or Waze is way better than the stock Nav on the top screen ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
yeah agreed...at that price might as well just get the tesla screen

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, any new news regarding this? I’m new to the forum and just picked up my new ride yesterday...2017 Q60 Sport. I’ve called some car audio places near me and they all say their vendors don’t have a solution for this make/model. Say if I find one they can install it but of course can’t guarantee the work. And it would probably negate the warranty, correct? Has anyone found a good solution for this? Would appreciate any feedback. Thx.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey, any new news regarding this? I’m new to the forum and just picked up my new ride yesterday...2017 Q60 Sport. I’ve called some car audio places near me and they all say their vendors don’t have a solution for this make/model. Say if I find one they can install it but of course can’t guarantee the work. And it would probably negate the warranty, correct? Has anyone found a good solution for this? Would appreciate any feedback. Thx.
A lot of folks here run the setup from SmartAutoKits.com, myself included. It's a pretty straightforward install job, but if you're close to Houston you can have them do it for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts