Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone instruct me on how to download apps to my Q60? I don't see an apps manager option to select.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Do you see apps garage?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excuse the orientation of the photo (if it even shows up), but all I see is App Garage Settings. No App Manager.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Excuse the orientation of the photo (if it even shows up), but all I see is App Garage Settings. No App Manager.
Touch the Menu icon, followed by the App Garage and the Vehicle Apps Manager icon

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Can someone instruct me on how to download apps to my Q60? I don't see an apps manager option to select.
You can install Apps via USB under App Garage Settings

·
Registered
81 Posts
So are you saying you download an app to a phone and then via USB to the car? Is it only compatible w/ certain apps?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
So are you saying you download an app to a phone and then via USB to the car? Is it only compatible w/ certain apps?
I've not downloaded any apps, I just know via USB is one way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was told by Infiniti In Touch Services that my car doesn't have the feature...weird to me, but after running my VIN that was their response.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
I was told by Infiniti In Touch Services that my car doesn't have the feature...weird to me, but after running my VIN that was their response.
What packages does your car have?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
P. 6-4 & 6-5 of the InTouch Manual
VEHICLE APPS MANAGER (if so equipped)
. In order to display the application list
screen or the installation and update
screens using Vehicle Apps Manager, connection
via a smartphone is required to
establish communication.
. The Infiniti InTouchTM App must be installed
and running on a compatible smartphone in
order to download updates or use Vehicle
Apps that require a network connection.
“Getting user ID and password”
(page 6-9)
Many popular applications you usually use in your smartphone can also be
used in your vehicle.
After registering a subscription in Infiniti InTouchTM App you can use these
applications by operating the in-vehicle display.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the reposes. I believe I tried all that and nothing appears. I'm getting to old for this $hit. Needs to be easy for this Network Engineer. Oh well I'll try again another time. If any wants to walk me through setup please PM me. Much appreciated. Thanks again!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Does anyone have email on their 2017 Q-60 as shown in this video? Yes, I know that this is for a 2015 Q50 but I am wondering if I need a software update. Does anyone know what the current software version is for the App Garage?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Have not set up email.
I did set the Calendar App - then uninstalled because the system reads to me the my appts. There is no display of an actual calendar. So seemed alot of an effort for something already on my phone.

Now if anyone got Waze installed on the car (i have a 2017 q60), plz let me know.

Bottom line, so called apps infiniti offers are pointless. IMO.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Have not set up email.
I did set the Calendar App - then uninstalled because the system reads to me the my appts. There is no display of an actual calendar. So seemed alot of an effort for something already on my phone.

Now if anyone got Waze installed on the car (i have a 2017 q60), plz let me know.

Bottom line, so called apps infiniti offers are pointless. IMO.
Agreed. The entire "apps" architecture in this car is complete garbage. The literature makes it sound like a robust environment where you can download more apps and add them to your car. In reality, it's just a compass, maintenance tracker, clock, and a few wannabe-GTR performance screens.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for the reposes. I believe I tried all that and nothing appears. I'm getting to old for this $hit. Needs to be easy for this Network Engineer. Oh well I'll try again another time. If any wants to walk me through setup please PM me. Much appreciated. Thanks again!
I'm really curious as to how this works also, did you try no shutdown? :D I'm hoping i can some how turn this into a fun little Python project.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts