Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

What have you debadged

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that there are a few automakers that don't put their names on their cars. Audi, Honda, Cadillac, Chevy, and Mercedes Benz to name a few. With that said, I will be removing INFINITI from mine. It looks cluttered and is hard to clean between the letters.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lots of people have removed them - it's ugly

I've noticed that there are a few automakers that don't put their names on their cars. Audi, Honda, Cadillac, Chevy, and Mercedes Benz to name a few. With that said, I will be removing INFINITI from mine. It looks cluttered and is hard to clean between the letters.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It's part of the "stamp"/logo.... it looks unique... all of the letters have lines/I's (I I I I I I I I I I ) (I N F I N I T I)..... I like it... looks weird without, imo.

Reactions: Coahman

·
Registered
159 Posts
I removed everything except the red S on the trunk.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
In my case, I've only got 2 Infiniti symbols left on the car. The one on the grille and a second larger Infiniti symbol (from the QX56 rear liftgate) on the rear trunk lid.

I like the car's clean lines this way and the symbols are there for anyone that knows what the Infiniti symbol is...oh yeah I guess I still have the Infiniti symbols on the wheel center caps.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I would take everything off of the rear except for the main Infiniti logo. I feel like if they were all off, it would look really... odd kinda thing because of how wide the trunk looks, the logo breaks it up a bit.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have kept it all original to date because can't make up my mind what to take off. I don't like the different sizes of the lettering and having the words across the back of INFINITI seems a bit much. I plan to look at all the photos across the forum and make a decision soon though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Don't have my Q60 yet (1 or 2 weeks!!! Still waiting on an update for the transport) but I plan to keep all lettering, I just find it odd when there are nothing on the back of a car but I can understand why some want to do it for a 'cleaner' look!

What do you guys think about no stitching on the seats, at least the Infiniti emblem, no? That's one of the small detail that jumped to me when I saw it in the showroom, I might be too used of my seats on my G37xS. Or are other luxury car not have any stitching on the seats??

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't have my Q60 yet (1 or 2 weeks!!! Still waiting on an update for the transport) but I plan to keep all lettering, I just find it odd when there are nothing on the back of a car but I can understand why some want to do it for a 'cleaner' look!

What do you guys think about no stitching on the seats, at least the Infiniti emblem, no? That's one of the small detail that jumped to me when I saw it in the showroom, I might be too used of my seats on my G37xS. Or are other luxury car not have any stitching on the seats??
You're right about no infiniti logo stitching on the seat. It is odd. What I would have liked to see is for the to incorporate the analog clock somewhere on the dash. The analog clock has been an Infiniti mainstay up until now.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I wish the Q60 had some mythical animal tied to it as part of the vehicles design/backstory since that could mean some interesting badge for us. Some cars of the 90's were like that. Then there's the big and popular Rolls Royce line of vehicles.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I don't know what it is about a 100% debadged car, but to me it makes it look fake, like a kit car or something.

Also Honda may not put their name on cars, but you know who does? Ferrari, and Porsche. Admittedly they have more of a right to it than Infiniti might ;)

Anyway, I'm leaving mine on. The only ones I'm considering removing are the "3.0t" badges on the sides, since they seem a bit out of place to me.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I wish the Q60 had some mythical animal tied to it as part of the vehicles design/backstory since that could mean some interesting badge for us. Some cars of the 90's were like that. Then there's the big and popular Rolls Royce line of vehicles.
They already used the "Tyger" theme in their advertising, so I'm a little sad that didn't go anywhere. I wouldn't mind a unique tiger badge on the Red Sport or something, like Chevrolet did with their Hellcat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts