Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings INFINITI Coupe Friends 馃憢 LQQX50 here with a brief intro . . .

Tire Wheel Water Car Vehicle

馃檮 Why Yes, That is indeed a 4 Door Hatch Wagon Shooting Brake ~ INFINITI Branded ~ 3.7 V6 Powered J50L Platform ~ Built in Japan ~ Americanized Version of the Nissan Skyline Crossover 370GT ~ Malbec Black in Color

Yes, I know there is a QX50.org site. I'm a Super Moderator over there. It is a Morgue.

There are few 1st Gen EX EX35 EX37 QX50 ( 2008 to 2017 ) guys on there who share tales of our High Performance Reliable Sleepers.

Mosts Posts and New Members are the Mexican Built 2019 to Present - FWD Based - CVT - 4 Cylinder Members Complaining about Quality Issues and Electronic Bugaboos they can't figure out on the Gen 2 QX50.

Joined here as I " Indentify " as more of an INFINITI Sports Coupe Driver ~ albeit I have a Hatch, Power Fold Up and Down Rear Seats, and those 2 added rearward doors for the rear seat passenger's convenience.

So, Hopefully I can relate and share some good INFINITI content with you folks over here.

Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
Welcome

Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
Mosts Posts and New Members are the Mexican Built 2019 to Present - FWD Based - CVT - 4 Cylinder Members Complaining about Quality Issues and Electronic Bugaboos they can't figure out on the Gen 2 QX50.
Huh, go figure - my '21 Audi SQ5 Sportback is also a Mexican-built SUV, too:
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Cloud

Registered
Wat! LOL!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts