Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the suspension of an AWD SPORT model the same as AWD LUXE model ?

Trying to get springs but doesnt seem like anyone has anything for the luxe models

·
Registered
45 Posts
thanks for the reply Jake! How is the ride on the lowering springs? Any rubbing? I'd prefer to do springs and not coilovers but I'm a little concerned with how well the stock struts will hold up....how does your car seem to be doing? Noticeable upgrade in cornering? Sorry for the million questions theres just not too many people modding this platform yet lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
thanks for the reply Jake! How is the ride on the lowering springs? Any rubbing? I'd prefer to do springs and not coilovers but I'm a little concerned with how well the stock struts will hold up....how does your car seem to be doing? Noticeable upgrade in cornering? Sorry for the million questions theres just not too many people modding this platform yet lol
my biggest concern was loosing that stock ride feeling.. after speaking with a few people that put my worries to rest i pulled the trigger on em. Installed them and got my wheels aligned the following week. The ride feels pretty close to stock.. absolutely no rubbing at all and im on 20'x9 +35 all around 255/35/20 tires. .. thinking about adding spacers though.

Regarding cornering i would say its a bit tighter.

My car after about 1500 miles with them.. all good! i am in new york and the roads are pretty rough in some places.. i just try to avoid bumps/ pot holes/ anything hazardous on the road lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts