Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that if i install these, i will lose dds function. Anybody got these installed on theirs? I know z1motorsports does but i havent gotten any reply from them. If you have them, how does the car handle?

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
I had the BC BR's on my G37. Handled well, stiff AF though. I was also 2 and a bit inches lower, so I ran the stiffest setting.

Overall happy with it. Although, I've heard doing the Swift Spring upgrade makes a night and day difference and I'm sure they'll offer that for the Q50/Q60. It apparently makes the handling a bit better than without the upgrade and the suspension is a lot softer than without them, closer to stock.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Have heard a lot about swift springs being really good. But I've had a few friends that ran BC coils on different applications and they say they are great but rather uncomfortable. That being said.. people look at comfort different and for me, I need a rougher ride for me to feel comfortable. I like to feel road imperfections haha.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the inputs! Too bad i already got em and cant return them so i guess ill have them installed and see how they handle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts