Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I just joined the group today as I just bought a 2017 Infiniti Q60 and am looking to add carplay.
I have been doing research for quite sometime on this topic. It seems that many people suggested to look for a unit from AliExpress as its half the cost and works as intended. I found a few units under $400 with good reviews.

I see many people recommending the SAK unit but the price is too high almost at $600 with no returns. Do note that the price tag over $400 does not make sense to me as:

1) Cheaper units are very similar and gets the job done. I will not be sitting inside my car all day using this unit so a cheaper one will serve the purpose.

Not to mention that many people pointed out how the SAK unit is just a white label from the one sold on AliExpress. While browsing through the group, I saw a few resellers getting hurt that their unit was getting called out and were calling these Ali Express unit (Garbage) as a result. I have seen a few specific users in multiple posts doing this which became a little bit too obvious.

Here are the three units I am currently considering:

Azton car Interface store: Android Auto Airplay Apple Carplay For Infiniti Q50 Q60 Q70 Qx50 Q50l 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Wifi Wireless Carplay Service - Car Multimedia Player - AliExpress

Seller told me that this comes with a 2 year warranty. Anything happens, they will send me a new one. This sounds very promising. Rating on AliExpress is also 5 stars with around 20 orders.

Joyauto unit: Joyeauto Wireless Apple Carplay For Infiniti 8inch Screen 2015-2019 Q50 Q60 Q50l Qx50 Android Auto Mirror Wifi Car Play Airplay - Car Multimedia Player - AliExpress

From the group, I have seen many people who are using this unit and it seems to be pretty stable. One problem mentioned was the Forward and Previous track button on steering working in reverse. Not sure if this was resolved.

Lsailt Unit: Lsailt CP + AA OEM Integration Video Interface for Infiniti Q50 Q60 2015 2020| | - AliExpress

I see quite a few people recommending this one, It was also pointed out that many of the other sellers are using this specific unit and are white labeling it.

I am considering one of these three. The Azton unit looks promising because of the 2 years warranty. I was wondering if anyone here purchased that one?

The other two choices are 1 year warranty.

Let me know what you guy's think.

· Registered
2021 Q60 Red Sport 400 AWD. Midnight Black/Monaco Red Interior/Carbon Fiber Trim
100 Posts
Welcome!! Congrats on the new car! Any other plans for mods? Unfortunately I have no insight for you on this topic as my car came with CarPlay but I’m sure some of these other fine gentleman in here can help point you in the right direction.

· Registered
2021 q60 RS i-line awd
140 Posts
Carplay/android auto annoyed me enough to swap to a Mk6. As to those options listed, the Joyauto is the only one I've seen used much. If you're on facebook, there's a group specifically for audio/visual discussion that's small enough to not have the standard facebook baggage.

· Registered
48 Posts
Ive been rolling with the Azton version and I love it. Kinda involved install as you have to take apart the dash and top screen. Works great and its wireless CarPlay.. I use the Android tablet functionality time to time too, mainly to show off lol.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone, I just joined the group today as I just bought a 2017 Infiniti Q60 and am looking to add carplay. I have been doing research for quite sometime on this topic. It seems that many people suggested to look for a unit from AliExpress as its half the cost and works as intended. I found a few units under $400 with good reviews. I see many people recommending the SAK unit but the price is too high almost at $600 with no returns. Do note that the price tag over $400 does not make sense to me as: 1) Cheaper units are very similar and gets the job done. I will not be sitting inside my car all day using this unit so a cheaper one will serve the purpose. Not to mention that many people pointed out how the SAK unit is just a white label from the one sold on AliExpress. While browsing through the group, I saw a few resellers getting hurt that their unit was getting called out and were calling these Ali Express unit (Garbage) as a result. I have seen a few specific users in multiple posts doing this which became a little bit too obvious. Here are the three units I am currently considering: Azton car Interface store: Android Auto Airplay Apple Carplay For Infiniti Q50 Q60 Q70 Qx50 Q50l 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Wifi Wireless Carplay Service - Car Multimedia Player - AliExpress Seller told me that this comes with a 2 year warranty. Anything happens, they will send me a new one. This sounds very promising. Rating on AliExpress is also 5 stars with around 20 orders. Joyauto unit: Joyeauto Wireless Apple Carplay For Infiniti 8inch Screen 2015-2019 Q50 Q60 Q50l Qx50 Android Auto Mirror Wifi Car Play Airplay - Car Multimedia Player - AliExpress From the group, I have seen many people who are using this unit and it seems to be pretty stable. One problem mentioned was the Forward and Previous track button on steering working in reverse. Not sure if this was resolved. Lsailt Unit: Lsailt CP + AA OEM Integration Video Interface for Infiniti Q50 Q60 2015 2020| | - AliExpress I see quite a few people recommending this one, It was also pointed out that many of the other sellers are using this specific unit and are white labeling it. I am considering one of these three. The Azton unit looks promising because of the 2 years warranty. I was wondering if anyone here purchased that one? The other two choices are 1 year warranty. Let me know what you guy's think.
just curious which one you went with. I’m also in the market for one from Aliexpress for my 2015 q50

1 - 5 of 5 Posts