Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Was hoping to keep us all apprised of any good deals during this year's Black Friday. I don't expect to see much goodness, thanks to COVID, but here's to hoping.

If you guys see any deals you think members may be interested in, please post them here!

Reactions: Cam Z

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
10% off products at Airlift Performance.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Free shipping at Seibon Carbon

Reactions: tstod88

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always see people asking for phone holders, and this one always comes highly recommended.
www.proclipusa.com

Reactions: Psychodo

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got a pretty nice discount on the sport grille with the radiant emblem on the Infiniti Parts store. Like 15% off and then an additional 25% anything over $300.

Reactions: Omenx

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adam's Polishes

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
This is probably the best deal I've seen so far! If you've been looking for upgraded turbos and are in the FL area, this is fantastic!

Reactions: shamilton273

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Reactions: NINaudio

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
AMS Performance

Just a few hours left until AMS’ Black Friday Sale! Get up to 20% off select INFINITI components! The sale starts Friday, November 27th at 12 am and runs through Cyber Monday, November 30th at 11:59 PM. This is your chance to save big on select AMS manufactured performance components across many different platforms. You do not want to miss this!

·
Registered
55 Posts
this is a good deal. I bought everything I need to go full E85. And saved over $650. Their DPs are on sale. That look awfully tempting too.

AMS Performance
View attachment 23711
Just a few hours left until AMS’ Black Friday Sale! Get up to 20% off select INFINITI components! The sale starts Friday, November 27th at 12 am and runs through Cyber Monday, November 30th at 11:59 PM. This is your chance to save big on select AMS manufactured performance components across many different platforms. You do not want to miss this!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts