Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? Will the back wheels look good with Graphite Shadow exterior look good? Has anyone done it or maybe photoshop?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I was thinking about getting those too, but currently looking for aftermarket wheels that look similar to the Eau Rogue.
Are you dead set on those wheels or open to going aftermarket?

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Pics, pics, pics! Your car thread needs more pics too - just saying :)
I agree. Been meaning to but the last few days have been crazy and the weather has been messed up. We're getting snow tomorrow and the car will get dropped off for the ppf and ceramic on Wednesday. Tint has been delayed because of the abnormally cold weather. I was hoping to post some pics once everything is done assuming we finally get much saner weather.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree. Been meaning to but the last few days have been crazy and the weather has been messed up. We're getting snow tomorrow and the car will get dropped off for the ppf and ceramic on Wednesday. Tint has been delayed because of the abnormally cold weather. I was hoping to post some pics once everything is done assuming we finally get much saner weather.
It doesn't have to be perfect. Just to give us an idea on how it looks. Mine is scheduled for powder coating but I'd like to picture it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just realized our cars will by exterior twins. I got graphite interior though.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
All I can say is you won't regret the black wheel choice...as long as it's not matte. My GTR has semi-gloss advan gts...so my Q60 is following somewhat of a pre-made template. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All I can say is you won't regret the black wheel choice...as long as it's not matte. My GTR has semi-gloss advan gts...so my Q60 is following somewhat of a pre-made template. :D
Very nice! GTR and Q60? Congrats man!

I'm having mixed feelings on the black grill. Is it better in person? Maybe it's just the shot. I thought it looked great on Jayce's ride.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
I prefer the black grille to the chrome version. I think it adds to the overall aesthetics of at least my Q60 and goes well with the graphite shadow exterior. It seems more menacing to me at least without going into murdered out territory (which I personally don't do).

·
Registered
170 Posts

I'm having mixed feelings on the black grill. Is it better in person? Maybe it's just the shot. I thought it looked great on Jayce's ride.

I had the same thoughts about a black grill on my Q60.. but it looks amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I had the same thoughts about a black grill on my Q60.. but it looks amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way.

How much did everyone pay for install?

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
I paid $200 and it took about 1.5hrs. My grille has the ICC which requires a little additional work (really just a few mins of additional work). They have to drop the bumper so make sure they do a good job removing the bumper and don't break anything.

·
Registered
170 Posts
How much did everyone pay for install?

I negotiated the radiant black grill when I bought the car so they delivered the car with it on... And I got to keep the chrome grill too..

Anybody need a chrome grill for their Q60?

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts