Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ohhhh, that's a beauty and it must look even better at night with the radiant emblem. Don't suppose you have a picture of it at night? :D

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Can you take a photo of the passenger side plug-in, or is it buried already?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you take a photo of the passenger side plug-in, or is it buried already?

Im sorry but ill have to take the whole bumper off in order to show it. Its a short cable with a brown plug thats clipped to a metal frame near the fog light cable. It has a cover also. I guess infiniti is expecting you to upgrade later so they put it there for easy installation

·
Registered
199 Posts
My bad. Just remembered i took a pic of the bumper off. Heres where the plug is. Circled it for you
Thank you for this.

Does your vehicle have the Driver's Assistance package? I'm guessing not? If so I would expect comment on camera interference. I ask because the Radiant Grill is not an allowable option if you order a vehicle with the Driver's Assistance package because there is no cutout for the front facing camera but I was curious if it was still wired for the grill. I don't know why Infiniti didn't just put a little removable cap for the camera in the Radiant Grill because that grill has little removable caps for the grill mounted sensors so why not the camera. I was looking at a spare Radiant Grill at the dealership and we took note of all this.

I was curious if cars with the Driver's Assistance package was still wired for a Radiant Grill even though you could not order one. I assumed it was easiest and cost-effective for Infiniti to have only 1 wire harness part number for all vehicle options but you never know.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I like that! I got the one without the radiant emblem. But I think it looks great on black for sure! Grats dude!

·
Registered
686 Posts
So...just to make sure I order the correct one...

I DON'T have the Tech Package, so I'm looking to get the Black Grille and Radiant Emblem W/O ICC, right?

·
Registered
199 Posts
So...just to make sure I order the correct one...

I DON'T have the Tech Package, so I'm looking to get the Black Grille and Radiant Emblem W/O ICC, right?
IDK what ICC is but if you have the Driver's Assistance package (the 4 cameras) there will be interference with the grill and the front-facing camera. The Radiant Grill has no cutout for this camera. Easy enough to do on your own, imo...as long as there is a wire there waiting for the LED

·
Registered
686 Posts
Ahh, got it. Just looked it up. ICC is the Intelligent Cruise Control. Definitely don't have that. Sweet...that makes it cheaper haha.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like that! I got the one without the radiant emblem. But I think it looks great on black for sure! Grats dude!
Thank you! Radiant emblem definitely attracts attention at night

Thank you! :)

Ahh, got it. Just looked it up. ICC is the Intelligent Cruise Control. Definitely don't have that. Sweet...that makes it cheaper haha.
Bought mine here.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/39-17-Q60-OEM...F2310-5CA0J-/272634366206?txnId=1804890211017

Wow, I'm surprised the radiant grille is only $30 cheaper than the grille with ICC. I would have expected much more.

2017 Q60 OEM Black Sport Grille (WITH Tech Pkg, ICC) F2310-5CB1A | eBay

2017 Q60 OEM Grille w/ Radiant Emblem (w/o Tech Pkg, ICC) F2310-5CA0K | eBay
Careful, that's not the sport black grille (not sure if that's what you're looking for). I almost made the same mistake. You're comparing one with the radiant emblem to one without it.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/39-17-Q60-OEM...F2310-5CA0J-/272634366206?txnId=1804890211017

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Careful, that's not the sport black grille (not sure if that's what you're looking for). I almost made the same mistake. You're comparing one with the radiant emblem to one without it.
Whoops, you guys are right. I didn't notice the chrome on my work monitor (got brightness and contrast turned down). Looks like the black sport radiant emblem grille is way more expensive than the tech one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts