Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your Q60 definitely won't get lost in a parking lot in blue. It'll look the best with either a white interior or red, something bright to match the outside.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Your Q60 definitely won't get lost in a parking lot in blue. It'll look the best with either a white interior or red, something bright to match the outside.
white was deff my 1st option, but I'm iffy bout it because many people will get it. top two color choices are white and blue.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of white, but I think the blue won't be touched as often regardless of how gorgeous it looks !

·
Registered
500 Posts
I think right now its hard to say what will sell well, but for all we know blue could be one of the more popular colors. Looking at other car makers, german car makers, they seem to sell a lot of blue, i'm thinking that could impact the Q60 a bit... just going with that trend of what people are buying now.

·
Registered
466 Posts
The Iridium Blue does look good on this car, but it seems it would be almost as hard to keep clean as black. Which is why I am leaning towards graphite shadow. Iridium is definitely a close second for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got my Blue Q60S on White interior Monday.. I like many thought white as my first option but now I'm glad I didn't.. I detailed it doing a full paint correction process that consisted of 5 steps on the extetior paint the first day I had it before I seen it in the direct sunlight and when I pulled it out into the Bright direct sunlight I thought I could jump into the paint and go for a swim it was so deep and sparkling metallic.. ?

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts