Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks to BlueBatOverlays for the awesome product. I think it came out pretty bad-ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Cherk, got the bluebatoverlays for the rear reflectors but haven't installed them yet. Are the overlays dark enough to blend into the rear diffuser to appear black? I got the darkest one he had, I'm assuming you got the same. I see your photo and it still appears that you can see the red.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That looks great man, a simple way of adding some nice accenting to a car. I assume you just get the material precut? Do they install it or is it a DIY kit? I'm assuming it just needs to be heated to be installed.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I purchased through Bluebatoverlays. They are precut and easy to install even for a novice. Great product and service.

He has been providing overlays for a lot of cars for many years. He has been part of the Infiniti community from the start. I just ordered his taillight overlay with LED cutouts tonight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfJ230qBlI2/

That looks great man, a simple way of adding some nice accenting to a car. I assume you just get the material precut? Do they install it or is it a DIY kit? I'm assuming it just needs to be heated to be installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is there a website for these products? When I attempt to go to bluebatoverlays.com, I get bumped to a Photobucket site with a bunch of pictures of different cars and no product description, price list, or ordering information.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is there a website for these products? When I attempt to go to bluebatoverlays.com, I get bumped to a Photobucket site with a bunch of pictures of different cars and no product description, price list, or ordering information.
If you have Instagram he is really easy to message and talk to through there. I spoke with him yesterday about available options and prices...seems rather fair. He is @bluebatoverlays on IG or email him at @[email protected]

·
Registered
295 Posts
I was going to get the window trim from him.. very easy to get a hold of him through instagram.. got back to me within 3 minutes.. you can place the order right away via paypal... very cool/simple/ easy DIY

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was going to get the window trim from him.. very easy to get a hold of him through instagram.. got back to me within 3 minutes.. you can place the order right away via paypal... very cool/simple/ easy DIY
Do you think the gloss black or carbon fiber will end up looking better? I got ahold of him but having a hard time deciding lol...my Q60 is iridium blue

·
Registered
639 Posts
So I obviously understand the purpose of the light covers, but not the window trim.... Why would you guys not just take it to a local shop to have vinyl overlays done. Is there something different about his products?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts