Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone experiencing an issue with your iPhone being plugged in and Bluetooth not wanting to play music and also when on ipod setting the phone will not play music either?
I just got a new IPhone 13 and this issue has been happening since.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes, i have a similar issue on my 2017 Q60 3.0t, with my iphone 11, if i plug my phone in to charge but had it playing music via BT, The infinity sound system gets confused & stops playing - you have to just use the "Ipod" source setting to play music and charge. Maybe try "Forgetting" the Infinity in the iphone, and deleting the iphone from the car's source /phone pairing, then re-pairing again (setting up the connection again). make sure your iphone software is updated too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
No issues with my iPhone 13 pro but my work iPhone XR makes the screens turn off and restart like every 45 seconds. I tried the whole reset the phone, update the phone and re-pair it but it still does the same thing with the iPhone 11. Only does it in the IPhone XR.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just turn off Bluetooth on ur phone from the control center before you plug your phone in. This problem happens on 99% of cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts