Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: The amp is located in the rear right quarter panel under the interior. You have to remove both parts of the back seat to remove this trim. Under that trim will be a plate that's bolted down. The amp is bolted to the other side of that plate.

I've been looking everywhere to no avail. PLEASE TELL me where the bose amp is located on a 2018 q60 with premium bose. I looked in the trunk and it's not there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah...but that video is for the q50. And i've already checked the location that his was at. I believe it's different on the q60.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’ll probably make an attempt at the 1/4 panel tonight or tomorrow. And if I happen to see this mythical creature of an amplifier…..you know I will definitely take a picture.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha. Well...my jl audio fix 86 arrives tomorrow... so tearing my car apart today... is inevitable. I will report back whether the mission is failed or accomplished. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright...I didn't do it yet....BUUUUUTTT....I did get a reply on a youtube comment that I left. And I believe this guy did an actual q60 and not a q50.

Here's his reply:

So yeah...i'm about to say screw it and just go for it. Ill report back.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
What the!!!!!!! F as soon as I get my car back from the body shop (long story) I'm going to search for it. I'll take the whole **** car apart if I have to!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah bro...I just got my fix86 in....and can't even play with it. Because I can't find this stupid ass amp.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts