Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Today, while accelerating briskly onto the highway I felt the car hesitate.. felt like you hit the rev limiter on a manual transmission for reference. It only lasted a split second, but it happened in two separate moments. After that it seemed fine.
I thought after the second one I would see a CEL of some sort but no further issues, i tried to replicate, different modes and throttle inputs and she was good.

Appreciate any thoughts,

Ray

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,325 Posts
IMO there are too many variables for a decent diagnosis online. A dealership probably wouldn't be much help either unless they can duplicate it. You could post year, model, mileage, mods.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,898 Posts
I thought after the second one I would see a CEL of some sort but no further issues, i tried to replicate, different modes and throttle inputs and she was good.
Turn off VDC and see if the condition repeats.

·
Registered
549 Posts
When using pads / stick and shifting from 4th back to 3rd to get on a highway from a ramp, I often noticed a slight delay. I've been told that its normal, the transmission is synchronizing.

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,325 Posts
Thank you for the replies. This didn’t feel like the transmission lagging, it felt like the car hit a wall, or, fuel cutoff for a split second
If traction control is on and you get wheel spin, the ECU will cut power

1 - 7 of 7 Posts