Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question…is there a way to adjust the burble tune with the ecutek app without having to send files back and forth to the tuner? Meaning on the fly. I was at a meet over the weekend and wanted extra burbles just for 30min and didn’t wanna have to drive with it back home…I was in the app playing around but didn’t wanna do nothing and mess with the dyno tunes that’s on the 4maps. I know how to reflash to the original settings or files I have saved on my cpu but Dnt wanna change anything other than specifically more or less burbles…If it’s possible a simple yes or no it can’t be done is what I wanna know

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Upon request, a tuner can make a "Snap, crackle, & pop" tune as one of the maps for the owner to switch into/out-of.

Although I don't have such a map, my tuner, Seb @ SpecialtyZ, has made that map for others.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Upon request, a tuner can make a "Snap, crackle, & pop" tune as one of the maps for the owner to switch into/out-of.

Although I don't have such a map, my tuner, Seb @ SpecialtyZ, has made that map for others.
I have a burble map I’m talking specifically if it is possible to make it obnoxious on the fly…my brother did it in his bmw using his phone and it was flashed instantly..he is not on ecutek and I forget what software he is using but I seen it done instantly. This video kind of shows what I’m talking about

·
Registered
115 Posts
Our ECUs are lock down, unless the tuner makes a specific map with those parameters, its not available on the user end.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do u think it’s possible ecutek could/would update the software and make it possible and send the update out to license owners? Because before my car was dyno tuned the the preset maps that came with ecutek has a burble already…the tuner just cleaned it up..or wen u say our ecu are locked down u meaning it wouldnt be possible at all?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Im saying it has to be baked into a map. Ecutec fir this platform doesn't offer any User end (us) tweaks. Now im not sure about Ecutec on other platforms but I would expect the same thing. Could be an ECUtec thing but chances of them giving us more control is probably very slim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts