Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I have for sale my Burger Tuning JB1 that I recently upgraded to JB4. It is only about a month old. The reason for sale is that I have to sell the car for something more spacious. It comes with everything needed for plug and play installion. I did the modifications necessary for the JB4 upgrade already. If you were to order this from Burger Tuning directly it would cost $478 including $14 shipping but minus $25 for the JB1 board core charge, not to mention you would have to do the JB4 install yourself and send back the JB1 board. I am asking $400 shipped and you just have to plug in a few connectors. There is nothing wrong with it at all and functions 100% as it should. Any questions feel free to text or call me at (718) 501-8074. I am located in Long Island, NY

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought new tires and never had one issue. its worth the investment. I hit tons of potholes and no issues.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hello,

I have for sale my Burger Tuning JB1 that I recently upgraded to JB4. It is only about a month old. The reason for sale is that I have to sell the car for something more spacious. It comes with everything needed for plug and play installion. I did the modifications necessary for the JB4 upgrade already. If you were to order this from Burger Tuning directly it would cost $478 including $14 shipping but minus $25 for the JB1 board core charge, not to mention you would have to do the JB4 install yourself and send back the JB1 board. I am asking $400 shipped and you just have to plug in a few connectors. There is nothing wrong with it at all and functions 100% as it should. Any questions feel free to text or call me at (718) 501-8074. I am located in Long Island, NY

Texted and PM’d. Let me know if it’s available. I’m interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello,

Texted and PM?d. Let me know if it?s available. I?m interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Replied

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.