Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a q60s redsport. Can be new but if i can get one low mileage with the options i want i can go for that. Any dealers in the south east i should go to? Some are trying to take advantage of people right now by way overcharging. Im located in spartanburg, sc

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,964 Posts
Look through cargurus.com, as they are a pretty good search engine for pictures, how long the car has been on the lot, etc.

For checking service history, order up reports on badvin.org - it does a better job than carfax.com at documenting history of cars processed through auctions, dealer & private sales.

As for the Q60, I'm assuming RWD, I would go with a 2020+, as it gets CarPlay and a slightly updated interior, along with the 20" wheels, which were first introduced in MY2018. Although it's far away, a dealer in AZ has a great deal on an IR '20 Q60S RWD:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...r.selectedEntity=d2251#listing=331837708/NONE

He was trippin' at offering it for $53k. $44k is much more reasonable for a MY2020 w/24k miles.

Transferable warranty coverage as follows:
Font Rectangle Parallel Number

Good luck!

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,429 Posts
Some are trying to take advantage of people right now by way overcharging.
That's because due to supply chain and other issues, new and used inventory is very low.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Lots are filling up now again and Carfax sends me a monthly update on the value Q60. It had been going up steadily but now dropping, thus another sign of more availability in general.

Reactions: Bevo

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,429 Posts
Reactions: 2021Q60RS400

·
Registered
2021 q60 RS i-line awd
83 Posts
I am looking to purchase a q60s redsport. Can be new but if i can get one low mileage with the options i want i can go for that. Any dealers in the south east i should go to? Some are trying to take advantage of people right now by way overcharging. Im located in spartanburg, sc
Always had better luck in the Lexington/Columbia area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts