Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my vehicle order form. No clue what it means. Dealer said will take 3 months probably but on form Estate Dlv is February and car goes into production in January. No way they can build and ship that quickly. Hope they got order right... not sure what codes mean.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered my car in august, got a delivery window of late november to early january. Car was made on oct 12 and I just took delivery last week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So the Infiniti dealer her in KC told me that you can't "order" a car from Infiniti.... maybe the sales guy I talked to was new.... who knows. I thought that was a weird response. I am guessing you actually built the specific car you wanted for order?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cant order car from infiniti? Not sure what that means. I built the car (selected options) with dealer, no cars with those features found, so will be built in Japan and shipped here.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered my car in august, got a delivery window of late november to early january. Car was made on oct 12 and I just took delivery last week.

So, ordered in August and got car this week. That's 4-5 months. Yikes.

I put my order in and got a build date (goes into production) in mid January. Not sure how long they take to build (days?) but est delivery is February. Dealer told me last q60 they built took ~ 3 mos from order to delivery so I doubt I will see car in February but rather end of March, beginning of April. Was hoping to get it sooner.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had same the experience as dublrnutn. At the time I placed the order anyway, there were apparently only certain windows that the dealer could request a car. That might be different now as the cars are showing up at the dealerships. I ordered the car on August 15 and was told it would be delivered late Fall. Then updated to 'by the end of the year'. It was delivered on Dec 12, 4 months later. It was built in October, so it took two months to make it from Japan to the Midwest. It arrived exactly as ordered so I can't complain about having to accept a lot of stuff I did not want.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I had same the experience as dublrnutn. At the time I placed the order anyway, there were apparently only certain windows that the dealer could request a car. That might be different now as the cars are showing up at the dealerships. I ordered the car on August 15 and was told it would be delivered late Fall. Then updated to 'by the end of the year'. It was delivered on Dec 12, 4 months later. It was built in October, so it took two months to make it from Japan to the Midwest. It arrived exactly as ordered so I can't complain about having to accept a lot of stuff I did not want.
The end of this statement puzzles me. If you "ordered" the car, why did you have to accept options you did not want?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The power of Dr. Google. Found the key for the codes I posted in the order slip. I am sure nobody cares about these codes but it was nice to check that my order was correct

Packages & Options

OEM Code
Description

PRIMARY PAINT
K23
LIQUID PLATINUM

KAD
GRAPHITE SHADOW

KH3
BLACK OBSIDIAN

RAY
IRIDIUM BLUE

QAW
PURE WHITE

RBP
HAGANE BLUE

EBC
SOLAR MICA

GAG
MIDNIGHT BLACK

QAB
MAJESTIC WHITE

SEAT TRIM
G
GRAPHITE, LEATHERETTE SEATING

Z
GRAPHITE, SEMI-ANILINE LEATHER APPOINTED SEATING

Q
GALLERY WHITE, SEMI-ANILINE LEATHER APPOINTED SEATING

K
STONE, LEATHERETTE SEATING

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
PR2
[P02] PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE 3.0T

WOD
[X02] DARK MAPLE WOOD PACKAGE

DRI
[F01] DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACKAGE

TEC
[H01] TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
System (ACCS)

[C03] 50 STATE EMISSIONS

[V01] DIRECT ADAPTIVE STEERING

WH3
[W93] WHEELS: 19" ACCESSORY WHEEL

RAD
[B10] RADIANT GRILLE EMBLEM

LTH
[X01] LEATHER SEATING PACKAGE

LG3
[N93] INFINITI WELCOME LIGHTING

IKP
[N92] ILLUMINATED KICK PLATES

LG4
[N94] INTERIOR ACCENT LIGHTING SYSTEM

CAR
[M92] CARGO PACKAGE

[S55] LITERATURE KIT
$0.00

[Z66] ACTIVATION DISCLAIMER

[Z67] TPMS ACTIVATION

·
Registered
189 Posts
Qx4Cor...I was told that even though I was placing an 'order', the cars sometimes showed up with some extras, typically illuminated kickplates and radiant grill emblem, that they had no control over. As it turned out I was happy to see that did not happen in my case.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts