Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Using the Trip Computer buttons (right side of steering wheel), I toggle through the display items, but the Distance to Empty (miles remaining on RANGE) are NOT shown. I often rely on "remaining miles" on rural road trips, as gas stations selling higher octane gas can be few and far between (literally) in vast stretches of the West.

Why, am I NOT seeing this function as part of the "scroll through" the trip computer switches on the vehicle display, as I toggle through the two "buttons"? I only have the Premium Plus Pkg, so I see fewer display items, but WHERE is the "Range (distance to empty)?

Frustrated......Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Using the Trip Computer buttons (right side of steering wheel), I toggle through the display items, but the Distance to Empty (miles remaining on RANGE) are NOT shown. I often rely on "remaining miles" on rural road trips, as gas stations selling higher octane gas can be few and far between (literally) in vast stretches of the West.

Why, am I NOT seeing this function as part of the "scroll through" the trip computer switches on the vehicle display, as I toggle through the two "buttons"? I only have the Premium Plus Pkg, so I see fewer display items, but WHERE is the "Range (distance to empty)?

Frustrated......Thanks.
It's in meter settings. Just add that page to the display.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts