Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Infiniti fanatics, New member here ! Really stoked to see if they'll actually make a Q60 convertible. But nonetheless, I have my eyes set on the Red Sport 400 series with that twin-turbo v6. Can never go wrong with a detuned GTR engine :eek:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum ! The TT v6 is definitely sparking interest in a lot of people. Have you considered any other vehicles though ?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only other vehicle I was really looking at was the C63 coupe. But that's definitely a vehicle a lot of other people in this market are looking for. But even at that, german engineering is scary territory for me

·
Registered
308 Posts
True.. I mean I think they're getting better, but maintenance is what's often the scary part. But I've been looking into the new S5.. very enticing

·
Registered
500 Posts
The other option for those looking for worry free ownership is Lexus, it's just about the cheapest out there. Beast the cost and potential high cost of owning a German or British car.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The other option for those looking for worry free ownership is Lexus, it's just about the cheapest out there. Beast the cost and potential high cost of owning a German or British car.
You know, I actually didn't think about that at all. RC F sport or even the RC F :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts