Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting the carbon fiber deck lid installed this Thursday at dealership. Will post pics as soon as it is done. Then I am done... no more spending :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Installed Black Grill along with the CF package with some black wrapping scheduled for this Thursday. Tinting being quoted so looks like Jayce is following me but is first LOL.

Reactions: Jayce

·
Registered
244 Posts
looks like Jayce is following me but is first LOL.
Yeahhhh that's gonna be a no for me, dawg!! You may have ordered your Q60 in October but I received mine the first week of January and windows were tinted the very next day...by the time you picked up your car two weeks ago I had already received all CF trim and installed them all but the fog lamp finishers, along with the black sport grille. Only the roof/lip/window trim wrapping was completed early last week...even my BlackVue DR650S-2CH dash cam was installed in January...already in front of the line at a dealership for the unreleased sport exhaust w/ mufflers....you've got some serious catching up to do...but you can have the wheels, as i'll be rolling OEM until these tires are bald. >:) ;) :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
It's a good thing you posted that link, I thought OP meant actual carbon fiber deck lid. As in complete trunk lid like people used to do all the time on the G35s and what not

1 - 9 of 9 Posts