Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
A lot of journalists were lamenting the loss of feedback, good to read a different perspective on the Direct Adaptive Steering system. I think it's really down to personal preference, how much feedback do you really need to effectively drive a car?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Not surprised. Some people will like it and some people won't. That's why each person needs to test drive and see if they like it or not. I personally think it is fine.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was happy to hear someone with that point of view too being I ordered mine with it. When you make a change to anything that people have long been used to, it's definitely going to bother a lot of people.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I was happy to hear someone with that point of view too being I ordered mine with it. When you make a change to anything that people have long been used to, it's definitely going to bother a lot of people.
Very true. I also think some of it is mental. Honestly, if they weren't told about it, I don't think they would notice it,lol.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Well one thing they did understand was adjustability and that alone will help most people to accept this tech, maybe not right away but it will happen over time, plus what other alternatives does one have? Yeah you can go BMW, Audi, Lexus, etc. but often there are more reasons at play in purchasing a vehicle like this that can find themselves higher up a list than steering. So like mentioned before, you just have to find what works for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts