Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what kind of changes do you hope Infiniti will make on the Q60 that you weren't so happy about in the G37 Coupe?

I would love for Infiniti to find a way to make the rear seats more functional and increased fuel economy.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I want the Q60 to be a true performance coupe, something that can eventually compete with cars like the BMW M3. Us having to wait a couple years more for the Q60 makes me believe Infiniti has something big planned for the Q60.

As for non-performance oriented Q60's, i'd like to see a fuel efficient gasoline model for the masses, and a hybrid Q60 coupe.

·
Registered
164 Posts
If anything i would like to see a performance Q60 hybrid beat the bmw m3 even though its in a category of its own. But just to show the world what hybrids are capable of and set a new record. That would definitwely set a new trend. but for now since we haven't seen anything on how the Q60 even looks We can add a nice wish list and send it to infiniti :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
If anything i would like to see a performance Q60 hybrid beat the bmw m3 even though its in a category of its own. But just to show the world what hybrids are capable of and set a new record. That would definitwely set a new trend. but for now since we haven't seen anything on how the Q60 even looks We can add a nice wish list and send it to infiniti :)
It will be great if that can actually happen come 2016, like mentioned before, if we have to wait this long for the Q60, it better be something amazing that can compete with a M3 or some high performance coupe in it's segment.

·
Registered
164 Posts
It will be great if that can actually happen come 2016, like mentioned before, if we have to wait this long for the Q60, it better be something amazing that can compete with a M3 or some high performance coupe in it's segment.
who knows maybe they are designing both the Q60 and the IPL model and spending a lot of time going through trial and error. I just hope they put up a fight, I doubt they will be beating BMW and the M performance line. Unless the 500hp IPL Q60 comes true then what else do they really have.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Going off topic of the Q60 but why did BMW get rid of the iconic M# name and changed it to the M4? I know this will make a lot of loyal m3 fanatics mad. I am still iffy about the look of the M4, I still like the current look of the bmw m3 coupe.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Going off topic of the Q60 but why did BMW get rid of the iconic M# name and changed it to the M4? I know this will make a lot of loyal m3 fanatics mad. I am still iffy about the look of the M4, I still like the current look of the bmw m3 coupe.
BMW is splitting up the 3 series into two separate series. 3 series will offer the hatchback while the 4 series will now have the coupes and convertibles.

The same goes with the creation of the 2 series. 1 series for hatchbacks and 2 series for coupes and convertibles.

Since hatchbacks are usually Europe-only, this pretty much spells the demise of the 1 and 3 series in North America.

·
Registered
225 Posts
renderings showed a rear quarter window that didn't end so great, although it's just a rendering, it's probably close enough to what the production model would look like, if it's what Infiniti has planned, then they need to rethink that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
renderings showed a rear quarter window that didn't end so great, although it's just a rendering, it's probably close enough to what the production model would look like, if it's what Infiniti has planned, then they need to rethink that.
Hard to tell since it is just a rendering but i would say it's the closest looking rendering. I like that shape they did for the rear window but just like I mentioned in another thread it will create a blind spot in that area for the driver.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts