Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few people posting on here that are from Chicagoland.

Would any of you be interested in meeting? I'd enjoy meeting fellow Q60 owners and I'd be interested in learning about the specific options that you have chosen for your Q60. I love this car, and I am coming from a 2014 Q50.

I still haven't seen any of these on the road in my area. Just me, so far.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Check out Supercar Saturdays. While it's not Infiniti specific it's a great meetup in the Chicagoland area.

I try to attend as many as I can. While I cannot make the first one, I will be going to the one in June!

Supercar Saturdays

·
Registered
42 Posts
You are not the only Q60 owner is the Chicago area but they appear to be far and few in-between. I have seen very few on the road and none by me in the Northwest Suburbs. I did see 2 on I-190 entering O'Hare Airport last week.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Any of you guys going to the super car thing this Saturday? I'm gonna bring my Q60 there for sure. If you guys are going, would be cool to meet up before and follow each other over to Bolingbrook

·
Registered
298 Posts
Any of you guys going to the super car thing this Saturday? I'm gonna bring my Q60 there for sure. If you guys are going, would be cool to meet up before and follow each other over to Bolingbrook
Unfortunately I am not. I will be going to the next one in June though

·
Registered
591 Posts
Maybe you and Dan will find each other this weekend even if you don't meet up beforehand. Take lots of pictures anyways!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts