Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I test drove the attached and have ordered the colour ( Asgard Grey) as a Red Sport but the Obsidian Black in the photos looks great too. Any thoughts please, on those 2 ? Is the Midnight Pearl Black very different ? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
They are both great colors but I personally like the Obsidian Black more than the Asgard Grey. Especially with the white or red interior. Also, I'm not sure, but doesn't the Midnight Pearl Black have a purplish tint to it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are both great colors but I personally like the Obsidian Black more than the Asgard Grey. Especially with the white or red interior. Also, I'm not sure, but doesn't the Midnight Pearl Black have a purplish tint to it?

Thanks , I like the black in pictures but when I saw it in person I thought it made the chrome pop a bit too much. Some will like that but for me the Grey was a bit more conservative , which I liked. Will have to go back and look again I think.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I am going to get the Graphite Shadow, which is what they call the Asgard Grey here. The black does look pretty sleek, but they are a nightmare to keep clean. Both look great, just depends on how much time you have to detail your car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts