Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test drove the attached and have ordered the colour ( Asgard Grey) as a Red Sport but the Obsidian Black in the photos looks great too. Any thoughts please, on those 2 ? Is the Midnight Pearl Black very different ? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
They are both great colors but I personally like the Obsidian Black more than the Asgard Grey. Especially with the white or red interior. Also, I'm not sure, but doesn't the Midnight Pearl Black have a purplish tint to it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are both great colors but I personally like the Obsidian Black more than the Asgard Grey. Especially with the white or red interior. Also, I'm not sure, but doesn't the Midnight Pearl Black have a purplish tint to it?

Thanks , I like the black in pictures but when I saw it in person I thought it made the chrome pop a bit too much. Some will like that but for me the Grey was a bit more conservative , which I liked. Will have to go back and look again I think.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think black hides the body lines. I ordered a graphite shadow with red interior.
And this. My son actually said the same thing, that the black seemed to make the lines merge together. Interesting. My eye is not that keen ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
I am going to get the Graphite Shadow, which is what they call the Asgard Grey here. The black does look pretty sleek, but they are a nightmare to keep clean. Both look great, just depends on how much time you have to detail your car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts