Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,894 Posts
The sound my q60 was making. As of now, it's at the dealer. I'm still waiting on what there going to do. The last thing I heard from them was that they bought something for the turbo? The lady wasn't specific, so I have to wait until tomorrow when there open to see what they order.
Please keep us updated

Reactions: SlowFC

·
Registered
19 Posts
Please keep us updated
ill definitely will, just the waiting game is killing me. Its been a week since I drop it off. When I took it last Monday, they call me Tuesday that the car was fine and It's ready for pick up. They even said they test drove other q60's from there lot and they all sounded the same, but they quickly change their mind after I requested them I want to test drive the ones they took to compare the noise. Then told me they'll have another technician look at the car, and then on Friday, they told me they bought something for the turbo. The lady wasn't specific, but she told me to call Tuesday for more info on the part they purchase.

·
Super Moderator
2,894 Posts
ill definitely will, just the waiting game is killing me. Its been a week since I drop it off. When I took it last Monday, they call me Tuesday that the car was fine and It's ready for pick up. They even said they test drove other q60's from there lot and they all sounded the same, but they quickly change their mind after I requested them I want to test drive the ones they took to compare the noise. Then told me they'll have another technician look at the car, and then on Friday, they told me they bought something for the turbo. The lady wasn't specific, but she told me to call Tuesday for more info on the part they purchase.
Could be a leak on the exhaust side or compressor side or maybe even an issue with the waste gate.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Could be a leak on the exhaust side or compressor side or maybe even an issue with the waste gate.
hope its an easy fix love to have my car back but I'm ask if they can also check for any recalls that needs to be done.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I hope i get that version of turbo
What do you mean you hope you get? They are available now in the aftermarket, you just have to buy them and get them installed and tuned for it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What do you mean you hope you get? They are available now in the aftermarket, you just have to buy them and get them installed and tuned for it.
I was hoping infiniti would get me those 😂 but thats also good to know it’s available aftermarket

·
Registered
337 Posts
I was hoping infiniti would get me those 😂 but thats also good to know it’s available aftermarket
Infiniti can order them for you, install them on your car but you would have to come out of pocket for that lol!

·
Super Moderator
2,894 Posts
Infiniti can order them for you, install them on your car but you would have to come out of pocket for that lol!
Or you can show them this thread and they'll probably even trade you for a brand new Q

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Have you heard of a dealership doing that? Assuming voids warranty right?

·
Super Moderator
2,894 Posts
21 - 40 of 55 Posts