Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They did not gave us a good mark. They said the Q50 is really bad and that the best car from infiniti was the g. That's great for us since our Q60 is really a G
:confused:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I noticed that as well, they completely trashed it!
Over the years CR has slowly be losing their credibility especially with those that use a number of resources to make up their final decision, which is ultimately what should be done and that's what I do. A mix of reports from various publications and real owner reports.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think a good number of consumers might share that idea with CR as i still don't see that many Q50's on the road, was quite surprised to come to that realization.

·
Registered
27 Posts
But lets be real here.. can you think of a single thing that Infiniti has actually taking the lead on.... They have done a decent job on several things, but taken the lead on none. Every piece of the G35 and G37 is surpassed by at least one or more competitors. I had high hopes for the new Q60, but since they won't be out til 2017 at this rate, who knows how far behind the times it'll be by the time it comes out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts