Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Hit something while driving down the freeway. How much will these repairs cost me?
That would depend on where you live and who you get to repair it.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Can't really tell much from the pic. Are there any cracks in the bumper or is it just the damage that can be seen? It might be possible to buff most of that out, fill in the area with a resin type filler, sand it down and repaint.

You should probably consider taking it to a bodyshop and ask what they would do and how much it would cost. You're looking at a few hundred dollars unless there's a need to replace the bumper which will get much more expensive.

I feel for you though. I just had my own highway related incident and will need to get my car fixed back up.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
It's a little difficult to tell where the damage is with the photo you've provided.

BUT, if you have the bumper similar to what is in my screenshot and the damage is in the area I've circled, that's not just replacing that small piece, it's a whole bumper.

Should that be your case, I'd try to find a good body shop to repair it.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Isn't that the thing surrounding the upper grille? That's my assumption since the lower spoiler isn't a shiny chrome. I thought it can be changed out by itself?

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Isn't that the thing surrounding the upper grille? That's my assumption since the lower spoiler isn't a shiny chrome. I thought it can be changed out by itself?
I think it's a black car and the pic was taken at such an angle that it almost looks like chrome in it. It wasn't easy for me to figure it out right away either which is why I had asked if OP could share more pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts