Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two good things (to me anyway) the car doesn’t do;
1. No seatbelt chime if I decide not to wear it. I know I’m supposed to be but it’s nice it’s not annoying!
2. No auto stop / start at lights, traffic!

small things, but I like that they were omitted 😊

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love my 2018 Red Sport I just wish Infiniti would have included a gauge for the turbo psi. I know stock is 14.5 but a visual would go a long way in case one of the turbos fails you could tell if you can't feel any feedback 🤷

·
Registered
2018, Q60 LUXE twin turbo
376 Posts
I love my 2018 Red Sport I just wish Infiniti would have included a gauge for the turbo psi. I know stock is 14.5 but a visual would go a long way in case one of the turbos fails you could tell if you can't feel any feedback 🤷
Bro I understand what you are saying.. However, infiniti waits for the drover/ower not to realize the turbo went bad.. This wait it most likely not be covered under warranty

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
Reactions: NINaudio

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,769 Posts
Reactions: Bevo

·
Registered
495 Posts
Two good things (to me anyway) the car doesn’t do;
1. No seatbelt chime if I decide not to wear it. I know I’m supposed to be but it’s nice it’s not annoying!
2. No auto stop / start at lights, traffic!

small things, but I like that they were omitted 😊
I am so glad that Infiniti continued the NO CHIME sound from their G35. My wife's old car Lexus and now Accura has it it drives me freaking nuts!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am so glad that Infiniti continued the NO CHIME sound from their G35. My wife's old car Lexus and now Accura has it it drives me freaking nuts!!!
I agree. I am very serious about routinely wearing my seatbelt, but I have to move my car short distances all the time and I'm glad I don't get bugged like I do in my girlfriends car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts