Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was leaving work today and realized I was in a cool location for a shot. I work in the city in Toronto so there are some interesting city locations to shoot. When I get some more mods I'll start taking some more or potentially do a video. Anyways I figure I'd share since posting here isn't that frequent yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Toronto merely adopted the dark. The Q60 was born in it, molded by it. :D Not you need to add a batman or bane badge and you're set.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.

Mods are simple right now (and aren't even mods):

xpel on the front end
50% tint
Plastidipped fender vent
Removed the awd and Infiniti letters on the back

Coming:
Lowering springs
20 inch wheels

·
Registered
500 Posts
Always liked city shots that have an old 80's background with a new vehicle in the middle. That whole clash of the era's create something special in my eyes, much like what you accomplish here. Now all we need is some graffiti to go with that 80's background :D

Can't wait to see more shots.

·
Registered
591 Posts
How hard was it to plasti dip the fender vent? I assume you'd have to completely remove it first before spraying.
It definitely completes the blacked out look of your Q60.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Plastidip is easy to use - you don't have to remove the vent if you don't want to. You can just tape off the vent itself. Results will still be good.

Thanks for the comments everyone

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've only seen one other Q60 in Toronto - It's because you're all hiding in the shadows. It's nice to know you're around!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vossen VFS1. A bit common on the internet but not really seen anywhere where I live / drive. I was looking at a few straight spoked wheels but these had a decent price and my wheel guy could get them quickly so minimal waiting. Silver brushed.

·
Registered
591 Posts
^ You've just been posting really short sentences to old threads. Not saying the creeping Q60 isn't nice in that backdrop, but it'd be nice to know a bit more about you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts