Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Does it have heat as an option? I have a '17 Q60 Red Sport w/Premium Plus 3.0t option package that spec'd heated seats and steering wheel.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FL as well, I think I've used my heated seat once. Did you do that yourself or have it done?
No, I ordered it, I told them what I wanted, and I didn’t have to send them my steering wheel, so I had to pay a little more than normal.

·
Super Moderator
2,034 Posts
Are you sure it retains the heated steering wheel option? None of the options I've ever come across have ever kept the heated steering wheel option.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Are you sure it retains the heated steering wheel option? None of the options I've ever come across have ever kept the heated steering wheel option.
^This.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don’t know, haven’t installed it yet, but don’t care if it does or not. I don’t/never use it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Flat bottom wheels are nice. I miss the wheel from my old '15 Z/28. Someone makes a carbon fiber piece for the silver in the middle, but that might be a bit overkill on the carbon. Looks sweet either way

·
Registered
623 Posts
In for knowing if it retains the heated wheel capability. I'll wager a paycheck that it doesn't.

·
Registered
585 Posts
What is the deal with the obsession over a heated steering wheel? I honestly don't get it.
For those of us not in a Florida climate year-round, a heated steering wheel and heated seat greeting you on a cold morning is a welcome luxury, especially since it is part of the option package.

·
Registered
47 Posts
For those of us not in a Florida climate year-round, a heated steering wheel and heated seat greeting you on a cold morning is a welcome luxury, especially since it is part of the option package.
I haven't lived in FL all my life, somehow I managed to survive a colder climate without a heated steering wheel. I don't even know how to turn on the heat in my steering wheel. 🥶😉

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I haven't lived in FL all my life, somehow I managed to survive a colder climate without a heated steering wheel. I don't even know how to turn on the heat in my steering wheel. 🥶😉
😄 here’s how to turn it on, after you watch it Like me you will never use it 😆

1 - 20 of 21 Posts