Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Which one? They sell a bunch. I don' think they have their own.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Which one? They sell a bunch. I don' think they have their own.
The BBE Q60 Exhaust
Manufacturers: CZP / Billy Boat Exhaust
Ahh okay. I wasn't sure if they were affiliated with them or not. I think I found a sound clip of the BBE and while it was close to FI, I think I still prefer the sound of FI. Lemme see if I can find it for you.

·
Registered
686 Posts

It was also asked about on the Facebook group, but it doesn't sound like anyone has it installed yet. It seems pretty similar to FI, except Z1 has it in stock so you don't have to wait for fabrication.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys I pulled the trigger and got the exhaust a couple days ago for my Q60 prem and man its amazing sounding.. I have been talking to the guys at concept z performance for a potential group buy for there Q60 3.0t catback exhaust and I was told the following if we get 5-9 units it'll be $1277.75 Shipped or 10+ units will be $1199 shipped! Let me know if your interested.. We have 3 people so far I have a Facebook group chat with everyone that's interested. Anyways here is a video of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
I wish they could give some options for the tips. A prismatic finish always looks great on the exhaust. If they did that, I would consider getting these over FI's system.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I pulled the trigger and got the exhaust a couple days ago for my Q60 prem and man its amazing sounding.. I have been talking to the guys at concept z performance for a potential group buy for there Q60 3.0t catback exhaust and I was told the following if we get 5-9 units it'll be $1277.75 Shipped or 10+ units will be $1199 shipped! Let me know if your interested.. We have 3 people so far I have a Facebook group chat with everyone that's interested. Anyways here is a video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLDd4K-ONCM

Count me in! I am interested.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I wish they could give some options for the tips. A prismatic finish always looks great on the exhaust. If they did that, I would consider getting these over FI's system.
The FI CBE can be optioned with CF Muffler Cans (+$300) and/or Prismatic Tips (+$300). Note: The Prismatic Tips are Non-resonated vs the Stainless Steel Tips which are resonated.

Q60 3.0L VR30DDTT Cat Back Exhaust, Fast Intentions

·
Registered
686 Posts
The FI CBE can be optioned with CF Muffler Cans (+$300) and/or Prismatic Tips (+$300). Note: The Prismatic Tips are Non-resonated vs the Stainless Steel Tips which are resonated.

Q60 3.0L VR30DDTT Cat Back Exhaust, Fast Intentions

I know, that's why I mentioned that I wished the BBE exhaust had that same option, since it's a little cheaper and sounds almost as good as FI's system. I think I'm still leaning towards FI because of all that,

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know, that's why I mentioned that I wished the BBE exhaust had that same option, since it's a little cheaper and sounds almost as good as FI's system. I think I'm still leaning towards FI because of all that,
In my honest opinion I heard the FI exhaust in person and the BBE exhaust blows it away, sounds like a baby gtr who ever heard it say they same. Videos do no justice!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
In my honest opinion I heard the FI exhaust in person and the BBE exhaust blows it away, sounds like a baby gtr who ever heard it say they same. Videos do no justice!
I'm going to require a side by side comparison with the muffler free Infiniti Sport Exhaust kit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm going to require a side by side comparison with the muffler free Infiniti Sport Exhaust kit.
lol you have to hear it in person totally different from the muffler delete sounds more refined and deeper I had deletes before and they sounds nothing alike. If anyone is from California LA area they are more then free to hear the setup.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
lol you have to hear it in person totally different from the muffler delete sounds more refined and deeper I had deletes before and they sounds nothing alike. If anyone is from California LA area they are more then free to hear the setup.
You had the deletes on a 2017 RS?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
So was the Infiniti Sport exhaust kit too loud, or just didn't like the sound?
It was actually real quiet at higher RPMs you can barely tell it was there, the exhaust had no refinement it was just noise droned a bit didn't sound bad but when I heard the CZP catback on youtube I fell in love it had the sound I wanted so I decided to pull the trigger couldn't be more happier and it was worth every penny! I'm telling you, you have to hear it in person just the other day I had a buddy drive my car while I stood outside to hear it and WOW does it sound good! >:)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts