Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys - wondering if anyone else here is having the same issue... Every since I lowered my Q it feels like its pulling left a bit but the strange thing is that after I do the DAS reset/realignment procedure the car sort it self out again and stops pulling left. The issue is that I have to do this every time I start the car, i.e. it will always pull left till I do a reset with the car on, then its good till I turn it off.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

FYI I lowered my Q with RS R Lowering springs - alignment sheet below, not sure how to read it :( Any feedback on that is also much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2,798 Posts
FYI I lowered my Q with RS R Lowering springs - alignment sheet below, not sure how to read it :( Any feedback on that is also much appreciated.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I would suggest less aggressive camber, especially on the rear. SPL makes Adj Camber Arms to bring the Camber settings back to the stock adjustment range:

Rear Camber Arms Q50/Q60

Eccentric Camber Lockout Kit Infiniti Q50/Q60

For the front, SPL makes Adj Upper Control Arms:

Front Upper Camber/Caster Arms 370Z/G37

When I installed the RS-R Active C/Os, I had many SPL suspension bits installed at the same time to manage ride height (1" drop), toe, caster, and especially camber.

Reactions: JonnyB

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip! The thing I don't understand completely is that when I look at the "before" and "after" camber measure I don't see almost any changes, does that mean they incorrectly took the "before" after installing the new springs? That's why I wasn't too concerned about it when I saw that the measurements didn't change much. I'll have a look at these items and have a chat with my shop. Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I would suggest less aggressive camber, especially on the rear. SPL makes Adj Camber Arms to bring the Camber settings back to the stock adjustment range:

Rear Camber Arms Q50/Q60

Eccentric Camber Lockout Kit Infiniti Q50/Q60

For the front, SPL makes Adj Upper Control Arms:

Front Upper Camber/Caster Arms 370Z/G37

When I installed the RS-R Active C/Os, I had many SPL suspension bits installed at the same time to manage ride height (1" drop), toe, caster, and especially camber.
Would this one work for my rear camber? It's about 90 bucks where the one you linked was almost 500. Why such a huge difference?

And for the front, the one you linked is almost 1k, found this one for 500: is it any good?

Overall my financial situation changed now that we've expecting a baby and I'm looking to avoid long term suspension problems without breaking the bank to fix it. Looking for tips and recommendations.

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Overall my financial situation changed now that we've expecting a baby and I'm looking to avoid long term suspension problems without breaking the bank to fix it. Looking for tips and recommendations.

Thanks a lot!
No worries. Yes, the SPC brand will work as a cheaper alternate to the SPL hardware.

Reactions: JonnyB
1 - 6 of 6 Posts