Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

DC Area Q60 Owners?

4K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  VIVID 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I'm just wondering if there are any other Q60 owners/lessors in the DC area (Dc Maryland or Virginia) I have a Q50 but I'm getting a Q60 Silver Sport in a few days.

#3 ·
Yo Yo and I hail from Rockville! I see a few Q60's about but not may here on the forum...

#5 ·
I'm game and if we pick a time mid day we could do it in near the Bridge say Carderock Recreation Area, Tyson's, maybe Tower Oaks or Old Anglers Inn, 10801 Macarthur Blvd, Potomac, MD?

#6 · (Edited)
Hey guys I’m new to the forum. I purchased a 2019 Q60 rs AWD and I currently live in Rockville MARYLAND. I upgraded from a 2012 g37 Ipl and from a fx45 (which I miss dearly). Just wanting to know if there are any meets in the area. Right now the only mods that I have is the AMS intakes and the Infiniti sport exhaust but funny my trunk has the AMS LD and Z1 blowoff valves waiting to be installed . Let me know if you guys do plan a meet and I’ll be the guy with the Miami hurricane license plate. Peace!

#9 ·
You dang Marylanders!! What the f is up with all yall living in freaking Rockville!? I'm out in Winchester, basically the last great frontier of the DMV area. But hey glad to know yall are in the general area, now I can target yall for selling bolt-ons I don't want anymore LOL!

#11 ·
Rockville is a much better name then Lameville. Someone pick a date and place maybe Tower Oaks https://www.clydes.com/tower-oaks-lodge? Or we can summon up the old Army of the Potomac and head towards Bull Run / Manassas? Your call!

#12 ·
2nd thought I was making fun of Rockville since some here call it here, Lameville. Also would love to have Logan B join us since he predates me and has been a great contributor. Alternative is to meet at Exotic Wraps who does great work and there on the west side of Dulles. https://www.exoticvehiclewraps.com

Your call.

#15 ·
Just returned my Q60 a few weeks ago and have some parts leftover. Any locals interested shoot me a PM for pics, I also posted this in the Q50/Q60 facebook user group.

I am located in Crofton MD

Q60 OEM sport black grille in great condition
Ecutek bluetooth - just the dongle no deskey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.