Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to what you guys think. I purchased a dealer owned 3.0 premium plus yesterday with 5600 miles for $37,800. I drive around 35k miles per year so I really wanted them to bump my warranty on the cpo to unlimited like the cars over 15k miles get. We went back and forth and he offered me the extended warranty for 96 months and unlimited miles. I think I got a great deal with this as I could realistically get close to 300k miles all under warranty. What do you guys think?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
sounds good

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. I certainly wouldn't have turned down the deal you got. It sounds like a pretty good deal imo.

Post pics when you get the chance. Btw, make sure you go over the car with a fine tooth comb and get a second inspection if you can so you can identify if there are any areas that need any work especially since you will be putting so many miles on the car.

Also, check your vin to make sure there are no open recalls on it and that it is not affected by the drive belt http://www.infinitiq60.org/forum/20...etin-regarding-timing-belt-issue-failure.html

·
Registered
159 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Congratulations ! That definitely sounds like a good deal, you really can't go wrong with that one. What color is it? Post some photos and some info!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts