Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would help potentials buyers to share what kind of deals or discounts people are getting on the 2017 Q60 :nerd:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thought it would help potentials buyers to share what kind of deals or discounts people are getting on the 2017 Q60 :nerd:
Yeap, i got around a 2.5k negotiated discount, dealers around NJ said they would not lower the price as "it is a hot car" "new car production model" "lots of reserve"
I called bullshit and called dealership in NYC to explain the situation, they gave me the discount and I leased the car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone got a new Q60 AWD 300 Premium for $49500 and I think that was with navigation package too.
I wonder what other options he had on it. coz, just adding P.Plus pckg 3.0t on base Q60 AWD 300 Premium with Leatherette interior costs $50,405 ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
wish infiniti canada had the same options/packages and infiniti usa. : (

·
Registered
125 Posts
I wonder what other options he had on it. coz, just adding P.Plus pckg 3.0t on base Q60 AWD 300 Premium with Leatherette interior costs $50,405 ;)
it had alot of other crap i didnt need.

Like the infinit led to step outa car, and emergency kit, and cargo kit.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Those packages are always have that 1 thing you want and then everything else is pretty much useless to me... Sometimes not worth the cost at the end of the day.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've gotten offered a lease with $450 down and $450 a month on a car with a $47k msrp, but I passed on the offer because I am waiting for the silver S trim. Looking back at it now, that was kind of a dumb move.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've gotten offered a lease with $450 down and $450 a month on a car with a $47k msrp, but I passed on the offer because I am waiting for the silver S trim. Looking back at it now, that was kind of a dumb move.
How is that possible??
Did you get a 70 month lease offer?
That price is too low.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No it was a regular 39 month lease.
Hi Smotra007,

Did that offer have any cap reduction or was it $450 cap reduction? Which dealer were you talking too?

I think the lease rates right now are ridiculously high. They won't move too many cars with these rates.

I'm also waiting for the silver S. I have a G37XS and I'm not getting into a lesser car for more money!

·
Registered
28 Posts
The cap reduction was $450 and the dealer was Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. I agree, the lease rates are ridiculous. A Q50 with the same msrp as a Q60 is leasing for over $200 less.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Smotra007.

That is very interesting as it would imply they were giving you approx a 10% discount on a 3.0TT AWD with no additional packages.

IFS are being very greedy right now. The MF is adding almost $140/month to the price.

·
Registered
125 Posts
No it was a regular 39 month lease.
Wow, I see it, but I somewhat can not believe it. My car was 49.5, but after tax and stuff it came out to 52k OTD.
So your car would be 47k OTD? not 49k? For every grand reduced you get to shave around 25 dollars monthly. I do 660 with 1200 down, so the math it would come out the car costing 525~ monthly minimum at 47k...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it had alot of other crap i didnt need.

Like the infinit led to step outa car, and emergency kit, and cargo kit.
Every Q60 that I saw has this redundant cargo pckg worth $235 as default :|
I am sure it wouldn't even cost $23 each for Infiniti

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm speaking with my local dealer on an RS400. I'm putting in all option packages with the exception of the allow wheel upgrade (1,600) and the exterior carbon fiber package (1,900). I'm also cutting out a couple little things like welcome lighting and cargo but that really doesn't add up to much. MSRP is around 62,800 and I was quoted around $500 over invoice of 58,397. So that would be 58,897.

I always use invoice as the measure with Nissan/Infinity and have usually paid at invoice in the past. However, with this being the new hot car, 500 over invoice sounds pretty good. I'd be interested in getting everyone's thoughts on this...

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'm speaking with my local dealer on an RS400. I'm putting in all option packages with the exception of the allow wheel upgrade (1,600) and the exterior carbon fiber package (1,900). I'm also cutting out a couple little things like welcome lighting and cargo but that really doesn't add up to much. MSRP is around 62,800 and I was quoted around $500 over invoice of 58,397. So that would be 58,897.

I always use invoice as the measure with Nissan/Infinity and have usually paid at invoice in the past. However, with this being the new hot car, 500 over invoice sounds pretty good. I'd be interested in getting everyone's thoughts on this...
I think $500 over invoice is a good deal! That would be about $4,000 off the MSRP!

·
Registered
18 Posts
i asked for a discount and they said we don't discount new hot products and i said if its so "Hot" why haven't i seen any on the street! They preferred to give me more for my car than to discount my Q60.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts