Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 RS 400 Blue Electric Indigo. No Tech Package. Winter snows-18 inch Mich ice on Black custom Alloy RWC wheels. Custom fit Weathertech floor mats. 3M mask front and mirrors.

Delivery cant come fast enough.

Need info: Do our cars have Manual Thigh extension? Front emblem lite up? Ambient light on the door below the windows? Spare tire kit from Q50 fit into Q60?

TML

·
Registered
250 Posts
2017 RS 400 Blue Electric Indigo. No Tech Package. Winter snows-18 inch Mich ice on Black custom Alloy RWC wheels. Custom fit Weathertech floor mats. 3M mask front and mirrors.

Delivery cant come fast enough.

Need info: Do our cars have Manual Thigh extension? Front emblem lite up? Ambient light on the door below the windows? Spare tire kit from Q50 fit into Q60?

TML
There's no thigh extension. The illuminated front emblem is an add-on. The RS has ambient light on the door panels and in the cup holder. There's a compartment in the trunk wall for the tire repair kit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Canadian Website under "models and specs" have this for Q60 RS 400---"8-way power sport type leather-appointed front seats. Driver’s seat power lumbar and power torso support adjustments with manual thigh extension"

I have a Q50 with spare kit. Should fit new Q60.

Thanks 1701-64D

TML

·
Registered
250 Posts
Canadian Website under "models and specs" have this for Q60 RS 400---"8-way power sport type leather-appointed front seats. Driver’s seat power lumbar and power torso support adjustments with manual thigh extension"

I have a Q50 with spare kit. Should fit new Q60.

Thanks 1701-64D

TML
Maybe it's a Canada thing? My seats are definitely one piece, as in nothing can slide forward for thighs.

Your tire kit should fit. The RWD models come with one, hence the compartment.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well Enthusiasts, I picked up my Q60 RS 400 AWD today...What an elegant "BEAST"! Kinda like the Hulk in a tuxedo. Winter tires (Mich Ice) on RWC rims

Great looking wheels. No spare tire or flat tire kit. I doubt the spare tire from my old Q50 will fit due to reinforcement blocks in the tire well. I will call roadside if I ever get a flat tire. I will not spray that "GUNK" in my tires. I will put a tire air pump compressor in my truck also.

IPHONE 7---immediate hook up and no problem with incoming text messages.

Snow storm coming tomorrow in Toronto. AWD and snows will be awesome just like my previous Q50 3.0 AWD. I will break this car in slowly, but man does it wanna go!

·
Registered
479 Posts
well Enthusiasts, I picked up my Q60 RS 400 AWD today...What an elegant "BEAST"! Kinda like the Hulk in a tuxedo. Winter tires (Mich Ice) on RWC rims

Great looking wheels. No spare tire or flat tire kit. I doubt the spare tire from my old Q50 will fit due to reinforcement blocks in the tire well. I will call roadside if I ever get a flat tire. I will not spray that "GUNK" in my tires. I will put a tire air pump compressor in my truck also.

IPHONE 7---immediate hook up and no problem with incoming text messages.

Snow storm coming tomorrow in Toronto. AWD and snows will be awesome just like my previous Q50 3.0 AWD. I will break this car in slowly, but man does it wanna go!
Congrats and welcome to the forum! What color combo did you get?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I've been hearing responses of the Q60 just like that for a while. It's too bad Lexus didn't stay the least bit elegant with the RC. But at least there is the LC. However if Infiniti plans on releasing something to rival the 6-Series and LC... it might be game over for Lexus :D

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Spare tire kit from Q50 fit into Q60?

TML
If a Spare tire kit includes a tire, there is no place for the tire. The RS RWD comes with an emergency tire repair kit. AWD has run flat tires.

·
Registered
500 Posts
IMO I think it's worth the "risk" to run without a spare tire, just do that, be aware of what your driving on and the conditions you'll be driving into and overall you should be in the clear. Out of my 10+ years driving I never had a flat and I drive everywhere and anywhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts