Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hanging out here for awhile envious of the other members new cars! My day finally came as I accepted delivery of the RS 400 that I ordered in mid-August. It is Dynamic Sunstone Red with the black/carbon fiber interior. As my signature indicates I have had several Z's. This is a Z with a back seat, that unless I turn around I don't even know is there. After it is broken in, I'll see if it stirs memories of my old 300 ZX TT.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have been hanging out here for awhile envious of the other members new cars! My day finally came as I accepted delivery of the RS 400 that I ordered in mid-August. It is Dynamic Sunstone Red with the black/carbon fiber interior. As my signature indicates I have had several Z's. This is a Z with a back seat, that unless I turn around I don't even know is there. After it is broken in, I'll see if it stirs memories of my old 300 ZX TT.
Congrats! Mine is a "negative" of yours. . . . .black with red leather :)

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Congrats Z74Q60. That looks awesome. I'm stuck in the same kind of limbo that you were in and totally understand what you were going through. I'm happy for you though since you get to enjoy your car now and the wait will be a distant memory soon enough.

Have fun and stay safe.:D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congratulations ! I love how gorgeous they look on showroom floors. Anything looks darn good on the showroom floor lol. Thankfully, the Q60 is darn gorgeous outside as well too. Would love to see some pictures of your 300zx TT

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I now have only about 70 miles on the car as we had a little snow and I wanted to keep it out of the salt and looking as nice as possible. As i said , it is very Z-like, as might be expected, and certainly loaded with mind boggling technology. I'll eventually get it worked out. We have some brutal weather ...cold...coming, but I hope to take it on a mini-road trip next week. And just for Titan, I have located the old 1990 TT pictures. It was stock in appearance but I did the JWT chip upgrade, JWT POP charger and LaBree exhausts. The change in the character of the car with minimal cost was quite dramatic!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts