Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017, Q60 Premium, AWD, Deep Blue Pearl, Continental DSW06 Tires
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to get a digital speedometer on the dash of my 2017 Q60 Premium?
I’ve been messing around with the settings to try and find out if there’s an option, but I’m not having any luck.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to get a digital speedometer on the dash of my 2017 Q60 Premium? I’ve been messing around with the settings to try and find out if there’s an option, but I’m not having any luck.
No, it is not a feature of the MY2017s. The digital speedometer started to appear in MY2018.

Digital Speedometer

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Reactions: tstod88

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine is Nov 2018 build, Mid 2019 Compliance plate and no digital speedo.

There is a whole thread dedicated to this subject somewhere.....

I have purchased an cheap OBDII Heads up display but haven't yet hard wired it, but it will give digital readout.

Looks like I can thread the cable from the driver side corner down to the ODB port.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Infiniti seems to have really cheeped out on some of the more modern features of cars - digital speedo/gauges, no Apple Car Play (until now). Trying to decide if it’s time to get rid of the Q60 RS before Infiniti stops making it.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Infiniti seems to have really cheaper out on some of the more modern features of cars - digital speedo/gauges, no Apple Car Play (until now).
As an Audi fan-boy, Audi stepped-up in recent years to update their dash layout, especially incorporating the Virtual Cockpit in pretty much every model now:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts