Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a brand new red sport. The only package I got was the illuminated kick plates. My car does have the button with the circles on the steering wheel as well as the cruise control distance selector, auto dimming high beams, sport + mode, and more however the window sticker did not list direct adaptive steering like I’ve seen on other red sports under the optional “proactive package”.

I’ve read that if you have that button on the steering wheel, your car has DAS but I’m still unsure.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I would look at your invoice and see if there is a line item that references DAS or Direct Adaptive Steering. My 2017 Text White Colorfulness Font Black
Q60 RS Car lists the options (see attached).

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,649 Posts
For MY2021, if you don't have the ProActive Package listed on the window sticker, then you don't have DAS.

Here's the ProActive Package list of features:

DETAILS
  • Direct Adaptive Steering®
  • Blind Spot Intervention®*
  • Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) with auto-leveling headlights
  • Front Seat Driver/Passenger Pre-Crash Seatbelts
  • Eco Pedal

Reactions: Jay Mac

·
Registered
22 Posts
Or, go to your infotainment screen and see if you can adjust the steering from sports, normal etc.

I hated DAS honestly. After 1 week, I didn't even touch the steering adjustment. Stick to rack and pinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got a brand new red sport. The only package I got was the illuminated kick plates. My car does have the button with the circles on the steering wheel as well as the cruise control distance selector, auto dimming high beams, sport + mode, and more however the window sticker did not list direct adaptive steering like I’ve seen on other red sports under the optional “proactive package”.

I’ve read that if you have that button on the steering wheel, your car has DAS but I’m still unsure.
Thanks in advance.
Hi. Go underneath the car and check if has that 2 electric motors next to each wheel.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022, Majestic White, Q60S Red Sport
10 Posts
If the only package you have is the illuminated kick plates, you don't have DAS, it only comes with the proactive package.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If the only package you have is the illuminated kick plates, you don't have DAS, it only comes with the proactive package.
That's true. Mine is Premium Tech, German edition, with proactive package, no illuminated kick plates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts