Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I'm in the market for a 2014 Malbec Black Q60 Journey, graphite interior. After contacting several Infiniti dealers, and scrounging the standard used car sites I have yet to find one for sale. Sure they come in the Sport, IPL, and convertible trims, but how about as a base Journey model? So, my question to you hip Q60 guys out there - does this combination even exist? If it does, are there any available in the used car market? Or at the very least, can you point me to a photo of one on the interwebs? Thank you all in advance. ~Tina

·
Registered
591 Posts
Nope. The original 2014 Q60 Journey didn't have the Malbec Black as a paint option so the only way for you to get it in that color is if someone custom painted it that way. The 2015 Q60 Coupe comes in Malbec Black. Why not give the newer model a try?

·
Registered
500 Posts
That's what i have noticed as well, although there is a chance it could be a color on the next generation model, I just wouldn't depend on it till official information on options release.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response Infinity. So despite all the info out there about the color options, it seems that Malbec Black is not available for the 2014 model year in the Journey trim. My ideal color would be Midnight Garnet, and this Malbec was the closest available. I'd go for the newer model if it wasn't for the pesky 10K difference.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Crazy how much more it costs for the upgrade, $10k more for a vehicle like this amounts to quite a lot monthly, and one thing for sure you're bound to lose that money once it rolls off the show room floor!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok gang, here I am checking in 2 months from my original post. The Q60s are dropping in price fast - now you can land a nice one in the high 20Ks. But alas, I cannot seem to find any Malbec Blacks in a decent price range. Where can a gal with cash in hand land any Malbec Black (no convertibles please) in the 30Ks? The new 2015s are still in the mid 40Ks! Surely there must be a used 2015 Malbec Black Q60 somewhere out there in the USA for under 40K?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts