Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m basically pretty much happy and done with making the exterior look good.

My last touch up was chrome delete and roof wrap so this is what it looks like to give you an idea if you have a white q60. I’m very happy with it.
Maybe will do a nardo grey wrap in the future
feel free to drop a message if you’d like to know where I got any of the parts from etc

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I’m basically pretty much happy and done with making the exterior look good.

My last touch up was chrome delete and roof wrap so this is what it looks like to give you an idea if you have a white q60. I’m very happy with it.
Maybe will do a nardo grey wrap in the future View attachment 24543 View attachment 24544 View attachment 24545 View attachment 24546 feel free to drop a message if you’d like to know where I got any of the parts from etc
Looks great! Planning to do much of the same and maybe attempt some vinyl wrapping myself.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great! Planning to do much of the same and maybe attempt some vinyl wrapping myself.
Thanks bro. Honestly if you have the time and patience you could do it it’s probably not that hard I have done some wrap myself nothing too crazy though. The benefit of it is a not only do you save a lot of money but b you basically get to choose how good of a job you want done LOL after I got mine done I had to take it back to the shop because they ****** up on a few things which should’ve never happened in the first place anyways I’m surprise people these days do not have a perfectionist way of thinking but luckily the second time I brought it back they did a much better job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts