Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...... well kinda. I absolutely love this car. And the VR30 platform. But in preparation for the new Zed. I am done modding this Q60. I have over 15K into this car. I was scheduled to go to AMS at the end of the month. And get the full RA500 install and tune. But I will cancel. I am already tuned by them on 93.

Since I literally have every part. IE. Injectors. HPFP. LPFP. Flex fuel kit. Fuel filter. And sensor. I will leave that on the shelf to collect dust. And hopefully I will have one of the first tuned Z35s when it comes out. :devilish:

with that said. Since the new Z. Will be on the Z34 chassis. But have the VR30 powerterrain. Any speculation if my Full Downpipes would mate right up? I wanna say yes. But they could change the cats up to get it to fit in that body.:unsure:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I think a few of us are a similar stage, I'm basically holding off from any big updates till I get to see/drive the new Z. Especially at the price point suggested and how I have 2 cars now and the Q is not a daily anymore.

Hoping though this market shift won't devaluate the Q that much, used prices seem quite stable for a while.

Really curious at this point and wondering what mods we will he able to share.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I’m not done as and older enthusiasts I’m cool with the grand touring of the Q but if I were in my younger days I’d be all about that new Z. Love this platform can’t wait to see where it goes in the next few years. What a way for old school Twin Turbo Japanese Cars to go out with the world moving towards souless electrics and SUVs

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think a few of us are a similar stage, I'm basically holding off from any big updates till I get to see/drive the new Z. Especially at the price point suggested and how I have 2 cars now and the Q is not a daily anymore.

Hoping though this market shift won't devaluate the Q that much, used prices seem quite stable for a while.

Really curious at this point and wondering what mods we will he able to share.
Im sure we can use everything from the turbos up on the Z. As it would not make fiscal sense for Nissan to change Anything on the VR30. Maybe a turbo revision. I’m super pumped. B/c the VR tuning community has grown so much over the past 6 years. I still have a slew of Z34 chassis parts laying around. So day one. Fingers crossed it’ll be modified;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts