Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been said many times that the door panel led strip is included with all red sport models, but I have only ever seen it on the silver optic fiber interiors. The graphite carbon fiber interior red sport I test drove did not have it.

Can anyone who has a graphite interior on a red sport confirm wether or not the door panel lighting was included?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
It's been said many times that the door panel led strip is included with all red sport models, but I have only ever seen it on the silver optic fiber interiors. The graphite carbon fiber interior red sport I test drove did not have it.

Can anyone who has a graphite interior on a red sport confirm wether or not the door panel lighting was included?
You answered your own question. Silver Optic Fiber Interior Trim is an option. It's not standard equipment.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I think it was confirmed by an Infiniti rep that all RS (and non RS with tech package) came standard with the door trim lighting as well as lighting in the cup holders (but not floor lighting), so that interesting.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have graphite interior in my RS400, and have the LED strip.

You answered your own question. Silver Optic Fiber Interior Trim is an option. It's not standard equipment.
Not sure you're talking about the same thing.
Silver Optic Fiber refers to the "white/silver carbon fiber" trim that comes with the red and white interior of RS400's. Graphite gets standard dark CF.

Reactions: Bevo Horn

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have graphite interior in my RS400, and have the LED strip.
Ok, thank you for the quick confirmation Qx4Cor!

The model I test drove was a very early delivery, without the premium plus package. So it's either only included on RS with the premium plus package (not likely), or else it simply wasn't added to this particular car for whatever reason (more likely).

·
Registered
137 Posts

The model I test drove was a very early delivery, without the premium plus package. So it's either only included on RS with the premium plus package (not likely), or else it simply wasn't added to this particular car for whatever reason (more likely).
My only package is in fact the Premium Plus, but there is no mention of this lighting in the package description so......

Reactions: Bevo Horn

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

My only package is in fact the Premium Plus, but there is no mention of this lighting in the package description so......
I have the lighted door and the following: Premium Plus Package 3.0t Sport / Silver Optic Fiber Interior Trim / INFINITI Radiant Illuminated Kick Plates / INFINITI Radiant Grille Emblem.

·
Registered
10 Posts

I drive a liquid platinum with graphite interior and carbon fiber trim. It does not have the LED on the door panel, however it does have the floor and cupholder LEDs.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I drive a liquid platinum with graphite interior and carbon fiber trim. It does not have the LED on the door panel, however it does have the floor and cupholder LEDs.
Wait, really? It's long been established that all red sports come with the door panel lighting, even the carbon fiber interior. Are you 100% sure yours doesn't light up? It's very faint and only visible when it's dark outside.

Here's a photo of how mine looks, Red Sport / Premium Plus Package 3.0t Sport / Radiant Grille Emblem / Radiant Illuminated Kick Plates / Radiant Interior Ambient Lighting / Radiant External Ground Lighting / Graphite Shadow ext. / Carbon Fiber int.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
The brightness adjustment coincides with the gauge cluster.

Reactions: BIGTRIFI

·
Registered
430 Posts
Awesome and you need to show us some pics. BTW I have my interior brightness all the way up. Night riding is very cool with the light ouches on the console and door.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts