Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

Down the rabbit hole

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  JonnyB 
#1 ·
Just wanted to share that I plunged into the world of modding for the very first time. I own a 2017 AWD RS Q60 and I am in love with it. Even when the car was parked for a month and a half due to a shredding belt that took the engine harness with it. I just love the looks, luxury and performance of the platform.

So after my first year and many hours watching YT vids about mods I decided to burn my bonus money into mods. This is what I ordered over the last few days:

• Fastintentions LDP (delivery July)
  • Fastintentions CBE (delivery July)
  • JB4 w/bluetooth
  • RSR Down springs
  • Burgertuning Heat Exchanger Elite
  • Grill chrome delete

I already have a set of Michelin 4S and Nokian Hakkapeliita RS 8 on 18s which are amazing in Canadian winter.

Also burned some money on a lot of car cleaning products including clay bar, compounding, polish and wax. Also had to buy a polisher machine - just arrived today. Oh and finally got a pressure washer with foam cannon. Car is looking sharp after some elbow grease today.

Anyways, build wise I'm super excited to see how the car is going to feel after all the mods. Will post dyno results here once I have it with before and after. Cant wait to get my hand on these toys :)

PS: anyone from Durham region, Ontario and has a reliable mechanic?

Thanks for listening!!

JonnyB

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.