Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who loves the Q60 needs to watch this video of it from /DRIVE. My favorite thing about this are the high quality close up captures, simply amazing. Don't forget to select 1080p ;)

Infiniti gave us a preview of its Q60 concept car before its debut at the Detroit Auto Show. It's the latest show car to come from Infiniti design director Alfonso Albaisa's team. Albaisa says this is very close to what you'll see in dealerships when the production car is released.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Amazing, it's beautiful on the exterior. Although, I wish the tail lights were a bit bigger in size.

I love how the lights illuminates on the front grille.

I was never a big fan of the Gs, although my brother owns a G35 and mainly takes it to the track for racing and autocross.

I love the Q60 remake of the G37 :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's just the concept model of the Q60 but I do agree with you on the illuminated front grille. Realistically, Infiniti won't have it on the production model but it'd be nice if they at least keep the lit up badge.

·
Registered
500 Posts
No point looking at this now, the production model is out and there's a ton of content on it, just about all you need.

As for that illuminated grille, since mercedes is doing it and have people that love it, there's a chance Infiniti might follow that trend. If not, i can see it happening on a aftermarket level.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts