Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Did you have to get camber kits after installing swift springs QTQ60, because I’m getting my swift springs installed this week?

No camber kits required! It doesn't drop it that low where you need to alter any other suspension parts.

Fun Fact: Put it in Sport mode when you go over small bumps and dips to keep it stiff and not slam against the pavement. Standard mode will keep it very bouncy like an old lexus

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the Eibach springs and front camber kits. The stance of the car is what it should have been from Infiniti! The ride is in my opinion, identical. There's no rubbing squeaking, or any of that. I had these installed at Eibach, and am extremely happy with them. I've been a believer in Eibach springs for a long time, and these just reinforce the feeling. The car aligns perfectly. I believe they told me the drop was 3/4" front and 1" rear. I didn't do any before and after measurements. I will have Eibach springs on every car I buy!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have the Eibach springs and front camber kits. The stance of the car is what it should have been from Infiniti! The ride is in my opinion, identical. There's no rubbing squeaking, or any of that. I had these installed at Eibach, and am extremely happy with them. I've been a believer in Eibach springs for a long time, and these just reinforce the feeling. The car aligns perfectly. I believe they told me the drop was 3/4" front and 1" rear. I didn't do any before and after measurements. I will have Eibach springs on every car I buy!
Any pics of your car with the drop? Debating if I should go with Eibachs (once they come out with AWD springs) or the RSRs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts